When you’re in pain, waiting for any amount of time can seem too long. We have four offices for your convenience and offer your first appointment at no cost to you. Our goal is to get you back to feeling like yourself again.
During your one-on-one consultation, you’ll get:
- One-on-one time with a Certified Movement Correction Therapist who will discuss your symptomatic and painful area(s)
- A detailed movement assessment used to identify the “causes” of your symptoms and sources of your pain, including:
- A postural and movement symmetry screen
- Reviewing your joint mechanics and norms
- Checking for any muscle and fascia imbalances
- Identifying any possible nerve entrapment points
- Understanding your flexibility norms and symmetry of strength
After your full assessment is completed, we will discuss how we can help correct any issues found. We take pride in educating you on the specific hands-on techniques and care required to get you back to feeling your best. After all, many of our team members have had first-hand experience with needing movement correction therapy of their own.
While you’re here, we will also do a courtesy check of insurance benefits so that you can make an informed decision regarding your care with us.
We look forward to helping you get back to feeling your best.